Vision:Recognized as an example of good government, public service and innovative leadership in the sanitary sewer services industry.
We provide safe, efficient and cost-effective sanitary sewer services to portions of East Palo Alto and Menlo Park.
Quality Service, Commitment, Loyalty, Leadership, Vision and Clear Direction.
- Provide accurate, factual information (vs. speculation, hearsay).
- Once decision is made, support it (vs. complain).
- Respect and invest your support in each other’s roles.
- Exercise judgment that ensures quality service.
- Provide each other with timely, accurate, complete responses and information.
- Provide clear policy direction.
- Represent self professionally and accurately.
- Give quality service-driven responses.
- Keep well informed, knowledgeable and current on district/industry issues.
It is the policy of this Board that all operations and meetings of the East Palo Alto Sanitary District be conducted in such a manner that reflects and respects the cultural diversity of the community served by the District, and that this Board shall deem any comment, or action that seeks to demean, insult, or otherwise diminish the dignity of any person based on ethnicity, language, cultural background, or national origin to be improper and intolerable in any portion of the District’s meetings or operations.
The East Palo Alto Sanitary District office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon and re-opens from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for service.
If you are experiencing a sewer emergency after hours call (650) 325-9021, to speak with a live representative and leave your name, address, phone number and the nature of your emergency.